Thursday, June 28, 2012

Phase 2 Day 25

I have been so good the last couple days, so I was really hoping for a great weight loss this morning and instead I stayed the same. Perhaps this is residual stall from Monday when I cheated, but it makes me REALLY hope that I will lose tomorrow. Part of me wonders if it is worth continuing on Phase 2 of this diet if I am only going to lose a pound every few days...it doesn't seem worth it! I am SO excited to get to Phase 3...there are so many more things I am allowed to eat and make...I miss cheese A LOT!

Anyways, I love what I had to eat today: shrimp, asparagus, apples with cinnamon, chicken burger and onion rings! It was all so delicious, but I am too tired to blog in detail tonight so I will give more of an update tomorrow morning :)

Good Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melody,
I would encourage you to keep going. A half pound or pound every few days is still a significant weight loss so do your best to complete your cycle. Also remember that even in a "stall" you can still be losing inches so don't get discouraged. You have done great but you still can keep going and meet your original goal. It's a process not an overnight fix. Keep it up and see where you go!

Rachael