Monday, July 2, 2012

Phase 2 Day 29...already?

These weekends definitely get away from me, and blogging just doesn't seem to happen! Okay, well let's catch up...oh wait, there is nothing to tell. I mean, don't get me wrong, I had lots of fun gatherings this long weekend, which was great. There has been no further weight loss. This morning I was 245.0, which is a total loss of 20.6lbs from my pre-loading weight. I am kind of depressed about this, but at the same time know that I have not been as strict as I could have been the past few days. A couple little tastes here and there of things could be the problem. Here is the real dilemma...I am done with this phase. I am not seeing weightloss, I am so sick of vegetables and meat that they actually make me want to throw-up a little when I see them, and I just want to eat cheese lol! Honestly, if I was still seeing weightloss, I would be fine. I seem to be stalled and it makes me want to not eat "clean" on this phase. I am going to continue tomorrow and Wednesday, then begin my two days of no drops, but still the vlcd. This will allow me to be on Phase 3 for my cousin's wedding and for VEGAS! It will be SO MUCH EASIER and honestly, as my SIL reminded me, I will do less damage to my weightloss. See, cheating on the drops can cause HUGE gains because of how they work in your body, but when you are maintaining your weight, you can eat 1500 calories...this will be such a treat!! I had such great hopes for this cycle and getting into the 230's, but you know what...I still feel great and people definitely are noticing. Today I also felt awesome because I was able to wear a shirt that I bought three years ago. It was on sale, I loved the pattern and even though it was too small, I decided to buy it! I had hopes that I would lose weight sooner, but it never happened...until now!! Just a few weeks ago I couldn't get this shirt over my hips, and today I had to wear a belt because it was a little roomy in the stomach area. HOORAY!


Today I was also reminded that since May 2010 I have lost 45lbs, a major accomplishment! Also, as I approach my 6th anniversary with my hubby I am only a few pounds away from my wedding weight, that is also very exciting. I am also 20-25lbs away (or one more cycle) from the weight my doctor wants me at for the next steps with our fertility plan. I can honestly say that I am so very pleased with my progress and the changes I have been making...and I am looking forward to many more to come!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so badly about the stall. It can be so frustrating. But I do want to encourage you in that you DID lose over 20 pounds in JUST 29 day! That is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! My average round ended up being about 1/2 pound a day. Stalls are depressing, but look at the big picture. And yes, "cheating" does do damage unfortunately. Let me encourage you to take it SLOW when adding things in P3. I failed in that department this time round and had to do a correction day almost every other day. Not good.