Sunday, June 10, 2012

Phase 2 Day 7

One week done! I am thrilled about my results over this week of the HCG diet: I have lost 9.6lbs from my start weight, I have lost 12 lbs total to take off my loading weight, my mindset is definitely beginning to change, cravings are becoming more bearable, I haven't cheated once (eaten carbs or sugar), and I have conquered several moments where my willpower seemed non-existent. Whew, all that in a week?

Today was not the best day, I felt "low" and hungry most of the day. I am pretty confident it is because I went really low on my calories yesterday...I definitely do not want to do that again.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Water, Apple (72 calories)
Lunch: 4 cups of lettuce (30 calories), 100g ground chicken taco meat (114 calories), 1/4 cup salsa (20 calories)
Dinner: Faux Chicken Divan (216 calories) RECIPE TO BE POSTED SOON!
Snack: Orange Slices (62 calories)

Total Calories: 514

Doesn't this look awesome...I can't wait to share the recipe with you :) 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Way to go, Mel!! Great job.
Yes, I need recipes. My food always seems to be so boring! I'm now on Phase 2 Day 6. Feeling good today, yesterday was rough.