Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Phase 2 Day 21, 22, 23

Well I took a little blogging break over the weekend, and yesterday my hubby was home sick and we went to bed early and I forgot to update! So, here is a quick run-down of what has happened in the last few days.

Sunday - 247.0 We went to church and then went to my brother-in-laws birthday party for the rest of the day. I had BBQ Chicken with cabbage slaw for lunch and then BBQ steak with broccoli for dinner. The cake looked INCREDIBLE and was made with chocolate bars and peanut butter...I really, really wanted a piece! Instead, for dessert I had strawberries and a teeny bit of melted chocolate delight. It was delicious :)

Monday - 246.6 I woke up with lots of plans for the day, but my hubby wasn't feeling well so we just relaxed all day. It was a TOUGH day for cravings for me. I just wanted food...any food that wasn't plan food. In fact, I was done with being on the diet. I resisted all day, but alas, when my hubby was sleeping, I had my first CHEAT :( I got a slice of bread and put butter and strawberry jam on it. I was honest when my hubby woke up, but I knew that I had definitely done something wrong. I am disappointed in myself, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that I wanted to be done. Don't get me wrong, the progress has been incredible but I just want to start eating a healthy, balanced diet. I know that my eating habits will be completely different when I do transition off of this diet.

Tuesday - 246.2 (19.4 pounds down) Well, today I woke up and was shocked that I was down, but I still had the same sentiment...I am tired of being on this diet. I want to eat other food and all vegetables are turning me off right now. I probably told Sam ten times today that I wanted him to order Chinese Food. That has probably been my number one craving on this diet, which is weird since I don't usually crave it. Good on my hubby, he was strong for me!! Today I ended up having one of my servings of the Curry Chicken Soup, a melba toast with a piece of cheese on it. That was a cheat as well, but I made it thin and used it in place of my one tablespoon of dairy. I think this is the last time I should have cheese though because I feel like it makes me want to have normal food again even more. For dinner I had zucchini "spaghetti" with meat sauce (100g of beef, 1/4 cup tomato sauce) and a sprinkle of parmasan. (I decided the cheese thing after dinnner.) This was actually really, really yummy and took away my craving...hooray!


 Anyways, the last few days have sucked. I have cheated, I am not losing as much weight, and I am frustrated that when I am so close to my goal (wedding weight), I am losing motivation. I just counted and I have roughly 15 more days on the drops, however I am planning to stop as soon as I am at my goal weight and switch to Phase 3. I am hoping I can do this for Vegas because it would be a lot easier to be on Phase 3 and on vacation. SO, if this is what I want then I NEED to be strict, really strict, with myself for the next two weeks. I can easily lose 8-10 lbs in that time if I follow the plan to a T. I can definitely do this...and I know that this was just a hiccup in my journey to lose weight and FINALLY get pregnant. As I write this I can't help but think PERSPECTIVE MELODY! I have wanted a baby for years and years, and have been trying to have one for over two years now...what is a few more days of eating really restricted. When I write that down and think about that, I just feel so dumb...babies and my health are WAY more important than a greasy meal or some candy. See, blogging just helps me work out all that I am thinking and feeling...I highly recommend it. For now I will get excited about the fact that tomorrow I will probably hit 20+ pounds down!!

On another note...I have decided to blog about my first year teaching in my own classroom. I created the blog, it's called Polka Dot Thoughts, which is what my theme will be in my decor this year. I am so excited to blog about my journey this coming year - and isn't that name the cutest!

No comments: