Monday, June 18, 2012

Phase 2 Day 13, 14, 15

So, I have definitely not been keeping up with my blogging...but to be fair it has been a CRAZY weekend! On Friday I got to go watch my Mom graduate from her nursing program. She was the valedictorian and gave an awesome speech. I also had to go to a baby shower and birthday party this weekend, and of course I made all the gift that I was bringing. I made paper dolls, a tutu, 3 head bands, a onesie, baby blanet and burp cloth. I got very little sleep in the last week because of all these activities, but I LOVE doing this type of stuff so it is worth it!

As far as the eating, I have been doing great. This morning marks 14 lbs gone and I am still feeling great! Sometimes I catch myself wishing I had lost more weight, but honestly it is incredible that I have lost that much in two weeks! I am really looking forward to more results in the next week, including getting into the 240's, which is a place I haven't been in 5 years! These past few days have not been without challenges, I mean a shower with peanut butter chocolate brownies, a birthday party with cake and roasted potatoes, and tonight...I am baking for my year-end parties I hold for my students, as well as for the Grade 3 class. My favorite cookie is a sugar cookie and I just made, baked and iced 68 of them...it is a special kind of toture for someone who is doing a no sugar, no carb diet!



I wish I could say that I didn't sneak anything, but I did have a miniscule piece of dough...I couldn't resist. It was bad, but I think it will be okay tomorrow. My willpower will still stay, but I just "needed" to have a taste. At this point in the diet, I am feeling great but also starting to miss the way I used to eat. I am not having cravings for things, but I miss having a sandwich, or my homemade egg salad with rice cakes. I have definitely not lost perspective on why I am doing this, and I love the results so far. I am, however, looking forward to beginning to eat "normally" again because I have drastically changed the way I think about portions, food and eating habits in general. It will be nice to finally have control over my eating habits...thank you HCG!

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Green Tea, Water
Lunch: 150g Cabbage (50 calories), 100g Ground Greek Chicken (114 calories), Green Tea
Dinner: 100g Chicken Breast (114 calories), 1/4 cup Homemade Tomato Sauce (25 calories), 200g Zuchini (32 calories), 2 Breadsticks (50 calories)



I am counting that tomato sauce as my fruit, and I FORGOT to eat my fruit throughout the day, but I am going to leave it because I am full and don't think I should eat if I'm not hungry. Anyways, I think I need to make my way to my bedroom to read because the smell of cookies and muffins is driving me CRAZY! (Oh, by the way I also made Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip muffins!)


No comments: