Friday, June 8, 2012

Phase 2 Day 5

My weight today was 257.6, which brings me to 8 lbs down from my start weight. The funny thing is that I looked at that number and was disappointed for a second, and then I was like: REALITY CHECK...losing 1-2lbs every day is incredible...then I felt better lol :)

Nothing too eventful happened today, I was home from work today and I am pleased to say that I followed the diet plan perfectly today. I wasn`t even really tempted at all...there was one moment when I saw the chocolate chips on the counter and thought, just grab one, but I didn`t! I woke up late so the timing of my drops is all different today, as well as my meal times, so I am interested to see if that will affect my weight loss at all.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Water
Lunch: 100g Ground Chicken (114 calories), 100g Broccoli (34 calories), Apple Slices (72 calories)
Dinner: Beef Stuffed Tomatoes (202 calories), Melba Toast (20 calories)
You can find the recipe in this post.
Dessert: Strawberry Sorbet (64 calories)

Total Calories: 506

For my wonderful lunch, I place the broccoli on a dinner plate, with a spash of water and liquid aminos. Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Then toss in the liquid, add the chicken meat (which I had previously seasoned with homemade taco seasoning and fresh cilantro and froze) and microwave for another 1-2 minutes, depending on your microwave.


Add a little bit more liquid aminos, salt and pepper and you have a wonderfully filling lunch!


This is what I am drinking my water from everyday. Today I drank 6 of them, which is about 120 ounces of water, or one gallon. I am not kidding when I say that I am running to pee every half hour!


Have a good night, and here's hoping for another 1-2lb weight loss tomorrow morning!!

No comments: