Thursday, June 14, 2012

Phase 2 Day 11

Today I woke up and I was 254.6, so I had taken off the stuff that I gained yesterday. I was still really frustrated this morning with this because I feel like I have been hovering between 254 and 255 for several days. My solution: apple day. So far today I have had three apples, but I think I was supposed to eat more apples than that, but honestly I have not been hungry for it. I have barely had anything to drink today as well, which is also part of this method to kick a stall. I sincerely hope that this takes a couple pounds off of me tomorrow morning because as soon as I get discouraged, I want to eat.

I feel like everytime I blog I am relaying a story about the wonderful food that I had to sit and admire, but it's a big deal! Something you should know about me is that I LOVE macaroni and cheese...I mean the cheesy goodness is my favorite thing in the world!! I don't let myself keep Kraft Dinner in the house because I will eat an entire box for lunch...needless to say it is my weakness. So today I walk into the staff room and there is a huge bowl of delicious HOMEMADE macaroni and cheese for the staff to partake in. I was so sad and all I could think about was when am I going to be able to eat that again. Something that I have been thinking about is how am I going to manage keeping this weight off, if all I am looking forward to is these bad-for-me dishes. I can easily follow an "everything in moderation" mantra, but will that work to keep this weight off? I certainly hope so because, although I am loving, loving, loving the way that I am eating and the way that I feel on this diet...I can't live with the idea that I can never let myself have macaroni and cheese again :)


No comments: