Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Phase 2 Day 1


 I WROTE THIS LAST NIGHT, BUT FORGOT TO POST :)


This is just some of the stuff I have portioned in the fridge, and a post about everything I did to prepare for the diet is coming up soon!

I WAS STARVING for most of the day today!! I woke up not feeling great, but also feeling hungry, and right there I knew that this was not going to be the best day ever! I took my iced green tea that I had brewed the night before (recipe to follow) in a travel mug and set off on my day. First thing, I had a meeting with my new boss...oh by the way, I AM A GRADE 1/2 TEACHER now!!! I am incredibly happy about this, but moving on. My stomach gurgled and growled the whole meeting, I was mortified. Anyways, then I went to school, got busy teaching and was able to hold out until lunch. By 4:00pm, I was starving again and munched on my celery and melba toast VERY SLOWLY until I got home. Needless to say, I am worried about the rest of this diet...can I hold out until the end? I WILL, I WILL, I WILL!

This was what I ate today:
Breakfast: Iced Green Tea
Lunch: 100g Chicken (114 calories) 4 cups Lettuce (30 calories) Strawberries (32 calories)
Snack: Celery (14 calories) Melba Toast (20 calories)
Dinner: 100g Steak (287 calories) 3 cups Spinach (25 calories) Melba Toast (20 calories)
Snack: Baked Apple Chips (72 calories)

Total Calories:  614 (oops, a little over)

For the green tea I took out a juice jug, brewed 4 tea bags of green tea, added 12 drops of stevia and placed it in the fridge. I just pour it in my travel mug, over ice, add some lemon if I am feeling like it and I am good to go!

I will also post the recipe of the baked apple chips tomorrow. I REALLY hope that today's hunger will equal WEIGHT LOSS! Don't these look awesome?

No comments: