Monday, June 11, 2012

Phase 2 Day 8

I woke up and I was 255.4 today, which means that I was down 0.6. Not amazing, but as long as the weight loss keeps continuing I am not going to complain. I felt a little hungry here and there today, but I think part of it was that I didn't have a chance to finish all my lunch, and I had dinner really late because I was tutoring and didn't get home until almost 9!! I made a fabulous dinner though, and am left feeling very satisfied. I am sure that the scale will not show a loss tomorrow morning though with eating this late. I am preparing for this already!!

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Green Tea
Lunch: 2 cups of Lettuce (15 calories), 100g Ground Beef (137 calories), 1/4 salsa (20 calories)
Snack: 100g Celery (14 calories), 1 orange (62 calories), 1 melba toast (20 calories)
Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with Apples (215 calories), 150g Asparagus (30 calories), 1 melba toast (20 calories)

Total Calories: 533


All in all, it was a good day and I hope I will see a weight loss tomorrow. If not...lesson learned not to eat so late at night!

No comments: