Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Phase 2 Day 16

I woke up and I was down 1.2lbs today, which brings me INSANELY close to being in the 240's. It will happen tomorrow or perhaps the next day. I am really happy about my results so far and want to keep going!!!

We were booking our hotels for Vegas tonight, and I am realizing how difficult it is going to be to stay on plan there. The last four days of phase 2 are in Vegas...it is going to be brutal. I am going to be prepared though and try to only stray from plan one day. Any tips for me?

I didn't take any pictures of the food I ate today, but here is what I had:
Breakfast: Water
Lunch: 100g Steak, 150g Asparagus, Grissini, Small Orange
Dinner: 100g Chicken, 200g Zuchini, Grissini, 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce (in place of fruit)

All in all a pretty average day, and I hope that my streak of losing will continue tomorrow morning :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was at Camp Stillwood for a Ladies retreat last year right in the first week of Phase 2. All homemade and amazing food and I still lost 1.5 pounds. I just made sure to pile up the salad that looked like it had a vinegarette, veggies and tried to pick meat that had little to no sauce if at all possible. I avoided the dessert (which was sad as they had some amazing stuff). Las Vegas may be harder, but I bet you can get some amazing salads and protein.

Melody Bell said...

Thanks Michelle! That is pretty much my plan...salad bar with lean, no-sauce meat and perhaps one day where I let myself have something "regular" :)