Saturday, June 23, 2012

Phase 2 Day 19

Well this morning I was pleasantly surprised with a weight loss of 1.8lbs! I don't know how that happened honestly, but I will take it. I am realizing just how important water is on this diet...I cannot go my day without flooding my system with tons of water. I have noticed a great improvement on the scale doing this, as well as in my hunger level and energy level. When I first read up on this diet, I thought...yeah, yeah, water is important...but I am now 100% convinced that it is necessary. So if you are on this diet or thinking about starting it, remember this tip...water, water, water!! Today was a busy, on-the-go day so I only drank 4 of my regular water bottle, and I have been drinking 5-6 consistently, that coupled with my big weight loss this morning will probably mean nothing tomorrow, but that's okay. I really enjoyed the food that I ate today, but looking back I realized that I used tomato for my fruit at both meals...I wonder if this will make a difference?

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Water
Lunch: Curry Chicken with Tomato Soup
Dinner: Pork Loin Steak, 1/4 cup of my homemade tomato sauce, 2 melba toasts crushed (I mixed in salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley as well) as breading for my 200g of zuchini rounds (so good!)


The funny thing about these zuchini rounds is that I made them all the time before this diet. I used way more Melba toast for the crumbs, egg for sticking the breading, and a ranch/sour cream mix for dip, but you know what?...these were so awesome too! I don't know whether it is because I haven't had any breaded food for three weeks, but I would make them this way all the time :)


Don't they look yummy?

No comments: