Saturday, June 9, 2012

Phase 2 Day 6

I was pretty disappointed when I woke up today because I only lost 0.6lbs, to bring myself to 257.0. I guess I keep expecting the scale to go down much more than that...perhaps I am expecting too much. Anyways, I did a bunch of research on stalls on this diet and there was lots of different information. However, the common thing was that as the fat stores of my body are being expelled, my body needs a little time to catch up and in the meantime it keeps water in that area. Water weighs more, and therefore the scale shows very little movement for a couple days. I am not sure if I am in a stall, but I have decided that if I don't have much of a weight loss tomorrow, I will do an apple day. An apple day is the HCG diet solution to a stall. Essentially, starting at noon you begin eating an apple whenever you feel hungry, to a maximum of 6 for that day. I think that would be really hard, so I am hoping for a weight loss tomorrow. Many of sights talked about cutting out the melba toast if you aren't seeing crazy results, so I did that today.

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Green Tea
Lunch: Buffalo "Wing" Chicken with Celery (143 calories, and the recipe is here.)
Snack: Green Tea, 100g Frozen Strawberries (32 calories)
Dinner: Lemon Dill Tilapia with Lemon Garlic Asparagus (130 calories, and the recipe is here.)
Snack: Apple (72 calories)

Total Calories: 377

The aforementioned lunch :)


This was my afternoon today, it was glorious!



I went WAY under on calories today, partly because I cut out my melba toast, and partly because I ate really low in calorie proteins and vegetables. I also drank less water today, so we shall see what happens on the scales tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Also, the days where you don't lose weight, check your measurements. I always found that when there was no pound loss there was inch loss.