Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Phase 2 Day 2

Today was a much better day! I didn't feel deprived at all, in fact I was never starving, which is great. When I woke up today I was pleasantly surprised as I was 265.2. This means that I have a net weight loss of 0.4 if you don't include the weight I put on in the loading phase...I am heading in the right direction that's for sure! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: Iced Green Tea
Lunch: 100g Ground Chicken Taco Meat (114 calories), 4 cups Lettuce (30 calories), Mustard Dressing
Dinner: 100g Tilapia (100 calories), 150g Asparagus (30 calories), 100g Strawberries (32 calories), Soda Water with Lemon
Dessert: Baked Apple Chips (72 calories), 100g Celery Sticks (14 calories), Melba Toast (20 calories)
Total Calories: 412

I can't believe I ate UNDER the 500 calorie allotment, but honestly I feel like I ate well and was satisfied...is that possible at that many calories? It is still so unbelievable to me! The BEST part of my day was going to the movies with my friend and NOT CHEATING! I was so so so proud of myself, and feel such an accomplishment. Well, it is late and I want to go to bed, but I will share the photos from my dinner, which was so yummy. I promise I will post the baked apple chips, and tilapia recipe very soon! Goodnight blogger world :) 



I combined my lemon soda water, fruit serving and a package of Stevia for a delicious and yummy drink!

No comments: