Monday, June 4, 2012

HCG Phase 1


You read that right, I am doing HCG! After a lot of thought, conversations, research and prayer, I have decided to give this a try. I know seven people personally who have lost weight and kept it off with HCG, and honestly at this point I would just love anything that could help me take the weight off faster. So the loading days...they sound like fun right? For those of you who don't know, the first two days of this diet are "eat as much as you want, as often as you want" days...awesome right? Not as great as it sounds. There was so much pressure to eat crap, and believe me, I did. Pizza, perogies, sausage, cookies, chocolate bars, donuts, slurpee, breadsticks, salad (healthy, but so yummy), pasta, cupcakes, it was SICK (and not sick in the awesome way). Nevertheless, I "sacrificed" for the sake of the diet. I am really excited about the idea of eating healthy for the next little while, that's for sure! I took some before pictures of myself that I will share, and I have decided to share my weight as well. I HATE the idea of people knowing what I way, but then I think about it and realize that it is not like people can't see that I am fat...so what does a number matter? So here it is: (NO JUDGEMENT PLEASE!)I ended Day 2 at 268.0lbs, which I expected, however I HOPE this will be the last time I get to see that number on my scale!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OK, so I've just gone back to the beginning of this journey for you. I want to say that you are amazing and brave. Sharing the number is hard. I know because Steve doesn't even know my number now because I'm still so ashamed. However, we are going in the right direction and that's a very good thing. If I can help, encourage or do anything please let me know. I lost 60 last year, gained back only 7 this year as I was working two jobs and eating total crap, so it's no surprise at all really. Now I'm back on program myself and ready to lose more.