Friday, June 15, 2012

Phase 2 Day 12

I was down 1.2 lbs...hooray! The real test will be if I am down again in the next few days as well...if not, I am not sure what I will do. I have also had a bunch of compliments on how thin my face looks...that feels AWESOME :)

Today was one of those crazy, busy days and I am sitting here at 11:45pm realizing that I didn't even have my second fruit today...crazy!! The end of the year for a teacher is always busy and I also have a baby shower that I am making a gift for, my niece Sarah's birthday present I am working on, orders for my business, and preparations for my review session next week before finals. Too much stuff to do, but I honestly love all the craftiness happening at my house, but it looks like a bomb went off in here :)

Here is what I ate today:
Breakfast: Water, Apple (72 calories)
Lunch: Homemade Chicken and Celery Soup (176 calories), 1 Grissini Breadstick (24 calories)
Dinner: 100g Ground Chicken with Greek Seasoning (114 calories), 150g cabbage (49 calories), 1 Grissini Breadstick (24 calories)
Snack: Oops, forgot to make my strawberry lemon sorbet...tomorrow though :)

Total Calories: 459

No comments: