Sunday, January 1, 2012

HOPE for 2012

Happy New Year! Sam and I rang in the 2012 with a quiet night together with good food, games and movies!
I can't help but approach this year with a sense of HOPE. HOPE that I will continue my weight loss journey. So far I have lost 15 lbs since starting Weight Watchers, and that brings my total to 30 lbs gone this past year! I am seeing little accomplishments here and there, like wearing a whole bunch of clothes that I saved and getting to buy new sizes, but I do want that to keep going and I know that continuing my weight loss is only going to increase my chances of having a baby. (I do not want to admit that I did gain a few pounds over Christmas, but I am getting on those PRONTO, lol ) HOPE that I will conceive this year. That all the heartache, pain and work will culminate to be one precious gift, a baby. I want to finally become the mother that I know I am supposed to be, the mother that I ache to be everyday, and each time I hold someone else's precious child. HOPE that this year my husband will become a pastor again. We have been patiently waiting for God to open the door, and I am committed to praying him into a position this year! God is working in our lives and in the situations we are in, and I am HOPEful that this is part of God's plan for our lives this year. HOPE that I will grow even closer to God this year. I settle for routine far too often, and am honestly not making the effort that I should. I do not know why I even try to go about my life without relying fully on God in every moment. This is what I truly desire to develop...a moment by moment reliance on God, as opposed to keeping it in little boxes of time I set aside. God has renewed my sense of HOPE that was all but destroyed in 2011, and for that I am truly grateful! I do not want to be where I was last year, instead I want to move forward and anticipate the best year of my life!

No comments: