Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby on the Brain

So it is no surprise that I have babies on the brain. In light of my positive feelings toward conceiving this year, I am beginning to allow myself to dream about what I want for the nursery, or the cute things that I want to get for the baby. I am not going crazy like I did almost 2 years ago when we started trying, but allowing myself to dream feels nice. I felt the need to blog about this because usually looking at baby bedding or gear would send me into a downward spiral of depression, but today I just feel happy and hopeful that all these dreams will come true soon :) I think I will call that growth. By the way, Pinterest is going to be the death of me for ideas! I should start now so I can have a chance to get it all done in the next decade!!

No comments: