Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid-week Report Card

Well, if I had to give myself a grade on the week so far I would give myself a B. I have been eating really healthy, getting all my veggies and water in! I am making wise cooking choices, and am resisting the urge to snack afterschool and at night. I started a new knitting project, which has been helpful as well! On the other hand, I have been pretty awful at journalling this week. I did it Saturday, and haven't done it until today again! I have been counting the points in my head, but it is never the same because you too easily miss things when you do it in your head. I have also only exercised once this week, and I really wanted to do something at least twice this week...I guess that means that I will have to do something Thursday or Friday :) I am really looking forward to another great weight LOSS this week, and I would love to lose 2lbs or more so I can get my first "bravo" star...lol, I am such a dork!

On a different note, I was at youth tonight and some of the girls asked if they could pray that I would get pregnant! They don't know my situation at all, but I was pretty touched that they asked me if they could. It worked for one of the other youth leaders so, you never know :P

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sometimes I tell myself I can't do something I want to do (ie. watch Grey's and/or PP :)) until I've done what I have to do - exercise, fold laundry, etc.
I'm sure you'll come up with an exercise that is a fun one for you! :)

After Josh and I miscarried then were having a tough time conceiving, we finally went forward in church for prayer. It was difficult and humbling, but we felt God asking us to. And you know what? We conceived that month! Not saying it's a solution or answer for everyone, but keep listening to God and what He's putting on your heart :)