Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On a happier note!



I forgot to mention that I am an Auntie again! I have mentioned that my sister is pregnant on the blog before, but I still haven't posted any info! Isaiah Edward Arthur Neufeld was born on July 18, 2011. I was in the room with my sister and it was the most amazing thing that I have ever seen. My sister is an amazing woman!! I love my little nephew, and I have such a special bond with him. For medical reasons, my sister needed someone to stay with them the first few nights he was born, and I was the one who got to. I took care of him a lot in those first few days, and I was the one getting up with him at night, changing him and settling him so my sister could sleep between feeds. I will always be grateful for that time with him! It solidified for me, even more, that I am going to love motherhood despite those late nights, poopy diapers and crying fits!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay for Isaiah! You are such a special part of his little life :) I didn't realize how much you were there those first few nights - how special! Your bond will truly last forever and be so special. What a blessed little guy, to have you for an Auntie!
Enjoy all your snuggles :)