Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am a Teacher!

It is official, as of about 2 weeks ago, I am a teacher. I am still praying and waiting for a job, but I know God has something wonderful on the horizon for me! I am so excited that my schooling is finally done! Sam and I were able to get away to the trailer for a week and it was so relaxing! We are also challenging ourselves with a "No Eating Out" Plan for two months. We have found that we tend to go out at least once a week for lunch or dinner, and it is money and calories that we don't need. So this plan will hopefully allow for healthier eating and more money in our savings! I am still allowed to get a Starbucks occassionally...thank goodness. So it is Day 2 of the challenge and we going strong...but then again it has only been 2 days!!

Here are some of the pictures from the trailer. We made delicious food, played 80 games of Sequence, went for a walk to the Nooksack River and had lots of fun!





No comments: