Friday, June 26, 2009

5 Weeks Left

It is official, I have 5 weeks until I am a teacher! I am going through the crazy process of applying everywhere I can, and it is definately stressful! I just want a job so much...I will be really frustrated if I can't find one soon, I think God is teaching me patience. We are also trying to trust God about our finances. The past three years have been hard with paying for my schooling, and this past year was more expensive than we anticipated. I cannot wait until I am actually earning money through teaching so that we can begin to save for the future! We just need to trust that God will provide for us, does anyone else find that hard to do sometimes? My human nature jumps in and needs to know now...it's a battle for life I think. The end is definately in sight though, and that is really exciting!

No comments: