Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good Friends

Yesterday night I got together with my wonderful friends that I have known since Grade 8! We went to dinner at Kingfishers, which was an okay experience. I had a salad that was $15 dollars that was definately not worth it, but such is life I guess. Then we came back to my house and basically sat around and talked, laughed and giggled until 1am (which we forgot was actually 2 am). It was one of the best times I have had in a long time, I love these girls! We have been through so much together, we spent our 'growing up' years supporting each other and I was reminded of how much each one of them means to me and the influence they have been on the person I have become! We are all insanely busy and don't get together that often, but then I realize that one of the most amazing things about our friendship is that we go right back to being 15 year-old best friends in about a minute! I am also amazed at how much we have 'grown-up', four of us are either married or engaged! I am so thankful that I am still friends with these amazing women and that I get to be a part of the exciting and important moments in their lives. Here's to the next 10 years of friendship with my girls!

This is really cute, older picture of all of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I don't really know how to comment or blog. But, that was such a sweet note Mel -- It totally made me tear up ;-) I had a really great time too. xo

Melody Bell said...

No problem, I meant it! By the way, I am assuming this is Lyce :)

Anonymous said...

Nope it's not Lyce. Second guess? How was Tigh-Na-Mara?