Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

So I read this little game on Sara's blog and basically it means that anyone who reads my blog and has their own has to do the same:

Pick up the nearest book over 123 pages.
Turn to page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.


"The Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett
I actually haven't read it yet but I saw Oprah rave about it so I wanted to read it.

"Then on holy days, when people come from all over the country to hear the services in the cathedral, we gather farthings galore. 'It seems to me we might man the bridge on holy days only and give you a fire out of the proceeds,' said Phillip. Paul looked anxious."

Nothing to spectacular or moving, but its a game.
Now, I am going to watch the Academy Awards!

1 comment:

Sara said...

GREAT BOOK!!! There are some iffy parts, but I was hooked.