Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Got the Fever

I have the Baby Fever! First of all it is usually around this time of year that I begin to nest like crazy and want babies! This year it is even worse, perhaps because so many of my wonderful friends are having babies :) I think that God is on a mission to teach me about being content and patient, and I have to realize that he has a plan for my life that cannot always be completed on my timetable. ~SIGH~ Don't you love it when God is teaching you something?

5 comments:

Sara said...

Well, if you come for a visit.. you can get a HUGE baby fix from my kids. I love Jericho... and will meet #2 fairly soon, but sleep is something I miss. When you do decide to have children, they will be your joy... but for now take joy in each other and your freedoms.

That's my advice : )

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Laura said...

Hey Mel! I totally hear ya, I fight the on-and-off baby urges all the time :) But you're right, God has a perfect plan with perfect timing, and when it does happen it will be SO exciting!! Keep enjoying where you're at, time with just you and Sam - and getting lots of cuddles from your friends' babies! :)

Jason said...

well- I certainly know how you feel! Jason's two sisters are both expecting (one just had a baby), his two cousins are expecting and an aunt...then there's the Burnett Crew and everyone else I know! Hard to be patient sometimes!!!!

Jason said...

ha ha- that comment written by "Jason" is actually his wife- Shannon- sorry- don't have my own account (Shannon brink)