Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PIZZA!!

Despite how much I love to cook, and despite how much time I put into making meal plans and grocery shopping...tonight I am tired from work and just want to order pizza! In other news I found this really cool "Health Journal" in Chapters today. Each page has places to record what I eat for each meal, exercise, water, goal, weight and date. It is like a jazzed up version of a Weight Watcher journal. I have been on WW for a while now, but it ended a few weeks ago and I lost 12 lbs but I subsequently gained 2 of them over my holidays so....instead of spending the money on another 3 months I have decided to have another go of it at home. I will use my new journal and have Sam weigh me in on Thursday mornings (which was my regular WW time). I am also going to try and email with another friend of mine who is also trying to lose weight, I am hoping that this motivation and accountability will help me lose a bunch of weight before christmas! This of course conveniently coincides with my decision to eat pizza tonight and start tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so we haven't emailed each other yet about losing the weight. We need to start doing that