Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm a Newbie

So, here I am! After almost a year of reading others blogs and thinking that it was such a cool way to document my life I have decided to do it! I will strive to be a faithful blogger who shares interesting tidbits about my crazy life with my dear husband. On another note Sam and I have been designing the youth room, which is just happening now, after being at this church for a year, however I am so excited about what we are doing! The colours we are using are various shades of grey, blue and green. On two of the walls we are colour blocking squares with blue, green and light grey. Stay tuned for pictures. All this painting has given me an awful migraine and a really sore neck and back, who knew that painting was so painful. Besides the paint we are looking to build a snack bar (similar to Burnett's coffee bar on a smaller scale), which will not only have food but books. Sam and I found these really cool shelves at IKEA that can be mounted on the wall. So all in all the youth room is coming together, and I am enjoying playing designer and spending money that isn't mine!

No comments: