Thursday, February 23, 2012

This week is a little better!

This week has definitely been better! I have lost a few pounds and I stuck to eating less in general. I haven't made 100% perfect choices, but I am happy that I am getting back into it. One thing that has been sad is that I have been stuck with a dry cough for the last week and a half. As a result, I haven't been able to workout in the mornings as I just end up having coughing fits. I ACTUALLY MISS IT! It was a good routine that I had going there for a while and I can't wait to get back into it. I still have my goal of 20lbs gone by my next doctor's appt and I REALLY want it to happen...I think I have this faint hope that he will see the 50lbs (at that point) that I will have lost and let me go on fertility drugs then. Silly, I know. If I separate myself from the almost unbearable pain of not having children yet, I do see the advantages of losing this weight before I get pregnant. I don't want to be uncomfortable when I am pregnant, or feel that the labor is too difficult because of my weight...I want EVERY moment of my eventual pregnancy to be amazing. I don't want to look at pictures and think I just looked fat, instead of having a cute bump. So, I do see the advantages, I just find it so hard to deal with feeling left out. I am working on it, but the next few weeks are going to be filled with joy and sorrow...3 new babies born. Oh yeah, since I blogged I have found out about three more friends who are pregnant...if you haven't been keeping count that is now 12. I am, however, very excited to meet my new niece or nephew and my friend Laura's baby. More babies to have cuddles with on a regular basis :) In other news, I may be going on this sailing trip with some of the Gr.9's and 10's at my school. The female chaperone fell through and I don't really have anything tying me down like all the other moms, so I said I would pray about it this weekend. Part of me is excited about the prospect, the other part of me is really grossed out about the fact that I can't have a shower for 5 days...YUCK!

No comments: