Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"I was worth the wait..."

Yesterday I was on a website that all these hysterical baby onsies that you could buy. I browsed through over 20 pages of them and then came across one that said: "I was worth the wait." I teared up at the thought of our little one wearing that! I am confident that when we get our little miracle, they will definitely be worth the wait!! It is just the waiting part that I have to get through :)

I am still working on memorizing Jeremiah 29: 11-13, and trying to live in the hope of that promise! If you are reading this and need a little reminder that God always has a plan for you, then here maybe this will help you also:

Jeremiah 29:11-13

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to PROSPER you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

In Waiting,
Melody

2 comments:

Laura said...

Mel, you should totally buy that onesie! A friend of mine bought her daughter's dedication dress a year or so before they even conceived, because God had told her she'd have a daughter one day... and a year later, after 7 years of trying, they conceived and sure enough - it was a girl! She's 10 months old now and a perfect angel miracle :) So anyways... you should buy it! :)

Melody Bell said...

Stories like that always give me hope! I was thinking the same thing...I think I will order it!! It will make a really adorable new born picture ;)